- We offer a limited lifetime guarantee against any manufacturer's defect in material or craftsmanship. Please note that this does not cover neglect, abuse, loss, theft, or normal wear and tear.
- We will cover the loss of the first melee stone under 0.05ct or any stone up to 1.5mm in length. Zaina Fine Jewelry is not responsible for the replacement of a stone if it is lost due to bent or damaged prongs due to neglect.
- Center stones are not under warranty, please be sure to insure your piece!
- After six months, we will repair Zaina Fine Jewelry pieces due to normal wear and tear at a discounted rate. We reserve the right to decide what constitutes normal wear and tear.
- Should repairs be needed, it is the customer’s responsibility to ship and insure the piece(s). We will return jewelry via insured shipment. Please see Jewelry Resizing & Repairs section for more information!
Jewelry Resizing & Repairs
- We offer one complimentary sizing with the purchase of a Zaina Fine Jewelry ring. If you need additional resizing, please note that a fee will apply.
- Should repairs be needed, it is the customer’s responsibility to ship and insure the piece(s); however, Zaina Fine Jewelry will gladly facilitate in providing an insured label (fees will be invoiced). We will return jewelry via insured shipment.
In order to confirm that we can complete a repair, please email email@example.com with your repair request, including:
- If resizing request, please include the current size (if known) and the new size you would like
- Include the words REPAIR REQUEST - YOUR NAME in the subject line
- Original Purchaser’s Name
- If item was gifted: Your Name, Phone Number, and Email
- Item Description
- Description of Repair Request with pictures (if applicable)
- To ensure the most accurate sizing, we recommend visiting a local jeweler to get sized.